Weight loss clients have been part of my practice for over 20 years. I am a Certified Clinical Nutritionist with a Masters in Science and Nutrition. I know what works and what doesn’t work.
For many years I’ve taken the many components of weight loss and implemented my own program that works. I call it the “Weight Loss for Life System” and it has two phases.
In Phase 1, we reset your metabolism and establish a new set point, that is regulated by the brain. And we detoxify your body – get rid of the toxins that are inhibitors to weight loss and the ability to keep weight off. Women lose anywhere from 12-20 lbs. of body fat during Phase 1, and men lose 15-25 lbs. of body fat.
Also in Phase 1, I’ve added a life coach who will help my clients cope with real life struggles that get in the way of weight loss success. Does one of these comments sound like you?
- “I do great all week and then the weekend comes. I can’t stay on track.”
- “I am eating one way and my family is eating another. I can’t be successful when I am the only one who is trying to lose weight.”
In Phase 2, I help you keep the weight off for life.Anyone can lose weight if you really try, but too few keep those pounds off. Did you know it takes 90 days for the brain to realize it needs to create a new set point for your new weight? That’s why Phase 2 is pivotal and it’s when most people gain their weight back. To make sure you keep your weight off:
- We will determine if you have any food sensitivities that can cause weight gain – as much as 3-5 lbs. overnight!
- I will design a customized lifestyle program.
- You will learn about proper exercise.
- I also recommend continued life coaching for at least 90 days to keep working on behavioral modifications.
We have seen amazing results like never before with clients and receive referrals from all over San Antonio from the cities most respected doctors. They’ve seen that this works for their patients and continue sending new ones!
I can give you the tools and the support you need. Ultimately, you have to do the work, but I want my part to be the best that it can be.
If you or someone you know struggles with weight loss and you are ready for lasting results, I would love to help with the journey to being the best that you can be!