- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TSP vanilla
- ¼ TSP almond extract
- ½ TSP baking soda
- ½ TSP sea salt
- 2 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, coconut oil, and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla and almond extract, mix until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda, salt and almond flour. With the mixer running on low, add the flour mixture to the creamed ingredients 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Preheat the oven to 350F(convection) or 375F non-convection.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop dough and place onto baking sheet 3 inches apart. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place in oven on 2 middle racks for 10 minutes, then rotate and change racks. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove and let cool on baking sheet.